петак, 12. мај 2017.

Zaful wishlist

Hello girls! Happy Friday!

This post is in collaboration with ZAFUL, one of the internationally renowned online stores with a wide array of affordable fashionable and stylish ensembles and accessories to choose from. 

Zaful is a great site for cute and affordable items, there you can find everything at attractive prices: clothes (for womens, mens, and kids), swimsuits, accessories, bags, shoes. 

Summer coming, because I found some amazing swimsuits on Zaful. I really like black one piece.   
My favorite i
crochet swimsuit.
Designs and materials are beautiful. Their selection is huge and so sexy. They have a sale at the moment so hurry up and check out!

 here


 here

here 
Also I am huge fan of dresses.  
are my favorite clothing peaces for spring and summer. I found some of the most beautiful maxi dresses on Zaful.  Their dresses are unique and there are to many of so picking the perfect dress is realy hard. :) Dresses are made of beautiful and high-quality materials.


 here


 here


 here

 Check their site  for many, many more beautiful dresses and more swimsuits!
Enjoy!



Tuddos - Homecoming dress

 Hello lovely people and welcome to my blog! Today I again present you amazing online shop  Tuddos.com   This shop is amazing! They are spec...